Sunday, July 5, 2009

Coping

I've created this blog in order to help express myself in the grieving process over the world's loss of Michael Jackson.
I'm a huge fan, and always will be, and have found myself actively mourning his death. I had a feeling it would be coming soon... but not this soon. I didn't think I would be having so much trouble dealing with this, but I am.
I'm angry. I'm sad. I'm empty. I'm confused. I'm lost.

I'm tired of seeing reports about his death... memorials... RIP messages... reminders of his death.
I plan to use this blog not to focus on the fact that he died, but as a celebration that Michael Jackson lived.

1 comment:

  1. Michael Jackson was and will always be the best ever. Thanks for the cool blog. I especially enjoyed Speed Demon. I had forgotten about that on.

    ReplyDelete